What are these games?
These are games that currently appear to be lost media, as in there is no place on the internet where they could be downloaded (that I could find). I would like to host them here, if you have any of them, please contact me.
I had this game on my harddrive/usb/external disk but deleted it, what can I do?
There is a program called iMyFone AnyRecover. It searches for old data that has been deleted but no completely viped from any harddrive or usb, and can retrieve it. I wholeheartedly recommend checking this program, it genuinely recovered files from 2013~ and I found a couple lost games this way. I think there is a trial version that allows you to retrieve a certain amount of data up to a point, I think a few gigabytes.
I have one of these games, how can I send it?
Best to do through my email - email@example.com. I have an extreme interest in freeware and recovering these so I will reply as soon as I see it.
List of games
- Broken Dimensions - a 3D platformer. there is a youtube video of it, but i found no working download link
- Dontrel Dolphin - these games were quite notorious in the past but the downloads for them have completely disappeared. several versions of the first game exist which are
revisions of the original, which i cannot find anywhere. Same with the second and third game. I already checked yoyogames archive.
- Život je sviňa - a slovak point n click inspired by the život není krásný series. The plot had something to do with the main character's girlfriend leaving him, and the game was divided into four chapters. The graphics went better as the game went on, and I specifically remember a puzzle where a man in a jailcell was thirsty so you gave him a condom full of cum to drink (lmao). Image is only my crude redoing of what the protagonist looked like approximately.
List of flash games
These games might be available on some site or flashpoint, but I cannot for the life of me remember their names.
- A game that was mechanically extremely similar to the GROW series. A puzzle game where you needed to place objects into a scene in a specific to cause the proper chain of events to occur.
It was drawn with crude stickmen, and had several parts, the first being defending a boat from things such as waterwhirls and pirates(?). Later on, there was a part where you defended a village from similar disasters (such as burning, I think).
After placing the objects, an epic cutscene would play out, showing all the events that ocurred as a result of us placing the objects. The same music always played, and would always play out before everything reset.
Image is a crude recreation of the part at the beginning where the main guy on a boat escapes the waterwhirl.
- A game that extremely resembled Puzzle Bobble/Bust-a-move, with one twist. It featured characters from the Nightmares the Adventures flash game series.
The original series is a point n click about a boy being stuck in his nightmares until he helps and befriends whatever monster is holding him there.
The interesting thing is that this series only got 5 episodes (the last one only in french), but the puzzle bobble-style game featured 8 characters,
including a clown, a dinosaur, and later even the devil that would always wake the boy up if he messed up too many times.
- Lastly, here is a whole zip of screenshots flash games I cannot find, I only have screenshots. I found them on an old USB one day.